Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg (Welsh)
In an ever changing professional environment, strong leadership is required to meet healthcare challenges and deliver service improvement.
WCPPE are collaborating with the Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) to deliver the Advanced Leadership programme which is designed to bring together advanced practitioners from across the healthcare system to enhance their leadership skills.
Improve capability to lead change and drive improvements in services and patient care
- Gain understanding of the current NHS strategic and political landscape
- Develop insights and solutions to personal challenges
- Access to executive coaching through
- Learn alongside peers and build a network across different sectors
- Use action learning to enhance leadership potential in yourself and others
- Develop a live project related to patient-based outcomes and service development
- Applicants must be working at advanced practice level to influence strategic direction and develop services within and across organisations
- Completion of online application form
- Endorsement by a senior member of organisation (unless completing the course in own time)
- Commitment to attend all programme dates (approximately 14 days over 12 months)
- Applications will be assessed on merit and places awarded to applicants who demonstrate maximum potential for impact from their participation.
Complete Healthcare Leadership Model 360° appraisal. Delegates will meet with an expert facilitator to discuss the results and develop actions.
Attend an introductory workshop and two further workshops which include interactive skills development sessions and presentations from recognised practitioners who will explore the strategic landscape for healthcare in Wales and healthcare’s role within it.
Expert facilitation through a series of eight local workshops at approximately 4-6 week intervals, designed to develop leadership capability.
Access four coaching sessions designed to leverage existing strengths and increase productivity, create a greater work-life balance and improve focus and behaviours within the culture of the workplace as well as support career progression.
Use problem solving skills to develop a live project to provide tangible benefits related to patient-based outcomes and service improvement.
Production of a poster to showcase impact and outcomes from the live project.
Apply for Course
If the application form is closed or unavailable, you can register your interest in future course(s) by clicking here.
- New dates coming soon!