The aim of this programme is to provide an update on basic life support in the case of an emergency situation, including how to deal effectively with an anaphylactic reaction.
After completing this programme you should be able to:
- Understand the importance of basic life support
- Explain the Resuscitation Council (UK) basic life support guidelines 2015, including latest updates of COVID-19 adaptations
- Administer basic life support effectively in an emergency situation
- Differentiate between fainting, anxiety and anaphylaxis
- Recognise an anaphylactic reaction and deal with this appropriately
You will need to register to access this e-learning package, please follow the “How to register for an event or e-learning package” guide found at the top of the homepage.
Please note you need to select Dental Professional when asked for your role.