Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg (Welsh)
Public Health is a key area for practice development for the pharmacy profession to improve patient outcomes, and all members of the pharmacy team play an important part in this. This Level 4 programme is designed for pharmacy professionals who wish to undertake public health activities to promote health and wellbeing messages to others.
Understand how to deliver evidence-based public health services that meet national standards and local policies
Develop skills and tools to make effective brief interventions; making every appropriate contact count
- Gain the confidence to seek out opportunities to become an advocate for health
- Level 4 Agored Cymru accredited programme
- A quality assured, competence-based certificate that is transferable across sector
Registered pharmacy professionals working in all sectors who regularly interact with the public/patients
- Applicants must obtain approval from their line manager (who will authorise the training time required for completion
of this programme)
- Commitment to attend both programme dates
- Commitment to complete a portfolio of evidence which includes 10 lifestyle interventions.
Live interactive workshops
Face to face tutorials, professional discussions and written questions. (Please note attendance at both workshops is mandatory)
- Evidence collection of brief interventions
- Management of a public health campaign
- Objective structured clinical observation (OSCE)
- Completion of an evidence based portfolio
- Documented reflections
- Poster design.
Apply for course
Please complete the application form below to apply for a place on the Introduction to Delivering Pharmacy Public Health Services course. The course dates are:
- New dates coming soon!
If the application form is closed or unavailable, you can register your interest in future course(s) by clicking here.
Please log into your account to complete this form.