The policy contains your rights regarding the data we hold. Specifically, you have:
- The right to be informed if anything in this policy changes,
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you
- The right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data
- The right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information
- The right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format
- The right to withdraw consent at any time where WCPPE has relied on your consent to process your personal information.
To help comply with GDPR consent requirements, we need to confirm that you would still like to receive marketing communications from us.
Irrespective of any communication preferences that you may have provided previously we will need you confirm them again from today (24th May 2018).
If you’d like to continue hearing from us, please update your communication preferences on your profile on our website: https://www.wcppe.org.uk/my-account/
If you choose not to opt in, we will unfortunately be unable to send you any future marketing emails for any new events and resources that become available. You will continue to receive system notifications for events and courses you have registered for. As mentioned above, you can withdraw consent at any time by contacting us.