Mae'r dudalen hon hefyd ar gael yn: Cymraeg (Welsh)
The overarching purpose of professional regulation is to safeguard patients and the public, by ensuring registered professionals have demonstrated the necessary knowledge and skills to practice safely and are accountable for their practice. This programme provides the skills, knowledge and formal accreditation to enhance independent professional practice for registered pharmacy technicians across all sectors.
Applicable to all sectors of pharmacy practice
- Advances understanding of professional regulation
- Enhances application of self-assessment and peer assessment techniques
- Develops critical appraisal and reflection skills
- Introduction to emotional intelligence and unconscious bias
- Level 4 Agored Cymru accredited programme
- Registered pharmacy technicians
- Applicants must obtain approval from their line manager (who will authorise the training time required for completion of this programme)
- Commitment to attend both programme dates
- Commitment to complete a portfolio of evidence.
Pre Course Preparation
Before attending the live interactive workshop, candidates will be required to:
- Successfully complete the eLearning package
- Complete directed reading
- Complete an online emotional intelligence questionnaire.
Live interactive workshops with guest speakers
Please note attendance at both workshops is mandatory.
Completion of an evidence based portfolio submitted for assessment, including a peer assessment to be undertaken in the workplace.
Apply for Course
Please complete the application form below to apply for a place on the Independent Professional Pharmacy Practice course. The course dates are:
- 23rd January 2020
- 21st April 2020
If the application form is closed or unavailable, you can register your interest in future course(s) by clicking here.
Please log into your account to complete this form.