Influenza Vaccination Training
This is a live assessment event for individuals who have either:
- Never provided influenza vaccination services before
- Provided influenza vaccinations before, but not for over 2 years.
Each 2 hour slot will begin with a refresher on vaccination technique and basic life support. You will then be assessed by a licensed trainer from ECG Training.
COVID-19 and PPE:
- Attendees must adhere to social distancing measures as instructed by the venue and the trainer.
- Attendees must bring a mask and gloves to wear at the venue and during training.
- Attendees must wash their hands on arrival and during training as required.
- Attendees should bring their own notebook and pen.
- Attendees exhibiting symptoms typical of flu, a cold or have been in close contact with someone who has the COVID-19 infection should exclude themselves from the training and notify HEIW Pharmacy as soon as possible.
You must complete both Basic Life Support and PHW FluTwo eLearning packages through the NESA hub, prior to your assessment day. The theory will not be delivered at the live event so it is important you have covered the theory prior to this.
Refreshments will not be provided during the training, please bring your own.
Registration closing date:
23:59 on 01/09/2021
Spaces may still be available after the registration closing date, please email to check availability.