What is ADHD and what additional problems may present in people with this condition?
During this webinar recording, an overview of ADHD will be discussed, current drug treatment and challenges as well as highlighting support available to the patients and their families.
Information and discussion points during this webinar will highlight opportunities for pharmacy professionals to put into practice to best support and advise patients/their families.
After this recording participants will be able to:
- Understand the incidence of ADHD and current drug treatment for this condition
- Summarise how current treatments fit within AWMSG and NICE guidance
- Explain other problems associated with ADHD and how these are best managed
- Identify “red flags” and when it is appropriate to refer to another health care professional
- Be aware of referral pathways within primary care for this population of patients
Pharmacists, pharmacy technicians and preregistration trainee pharmacists working in patient facing roles within any sector.
Dr Sunil Pulapaka
Presentation with scenario discussion and opportunity to ask questions of expert speaker
Pre- course Preparation:
Scenario to consider prior to joining the webinar