The aim of this programme is to provide an overview of the management of stable angina, thus equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to provide a comprehensive medicines management service to patients with this condition.
Having completed this programme you should be able to:
- Describe the factors involved in the diagnosis of stable angina
- Identify the risk factors associated with increased mortality in patients with stable angina
- Adopt an evidence-based approach to the management of stable angina
- Make recommendations for second-line treatment if first-line therapy is unsuitable or cannot be tolerated
- Understand the role of novel medication for patients with stable angina