The aim of the programme is to introduce quality improvement and the model for improvement and focuses on a person –centred approach.
Once you have completed this elearning programme, you should be able to:
- Identify each of the components of Improving Quality Together
- Identify key messages from simple displays if data
- Define the principles and benefits of quality improvement
- Explain the benefits of using a person-centred approach in everything you do
- Understand your role and responsibilities in quality improvement and the importance of measurement in all aspects of healthcare
- Apply the quality improvement tools in your workplace
The programme should take you around 1 to 2 hours to complete.
There are two videos within this package that require sound and demonstrate concepts that are discussed within the package. Whilst these videos enhance the learning they are not essential to the learning if you have no sound on your device.