The aim of this programme is to help you understand the health issues which are specific to men, or more likely to occur in men; and to help you improve the services that you offer to men to engage them in the health care system.
On completion of all aspects of this programme you should be able to:
- List the most common male specific health complaints
- Understand why men's health differs from women's
- Appreciate why services need to be aimed in a different way to attract men into the services
- Analyse your own services and identify areas for improvement
- Develop a plan for own practice to improve accessibility for men
- Evaluate service change to measure impact and user experience