The aim of this programme is to enable you to provide evidence-based pharmaceutical care to patients with anxiety disorders.
Having completed this course you should be able to:
- Categorise anxiety disorders
- Describe the prevalence of anxiety
- List the symptoms of anxiety
- Discuss the various neurotransmitters and physiological mechanisms involved in anxiety
- Use the recommended anxiety guidelines to ensure evidence-based practice
- Detail the main pharmacological and non pharmacological treatments used in the management of anxiety