The aim of this programme is to provide healthcare professionals with the knowledge to diagnose and manage common urogenital conditions.
On completion of this programme you should be able to:
- Recognise the symptoms of cystitis, benign prostatic hyperplasia, vaginal thrush, primary dysmenorrhoea and menorrhagia
- Consider the differential diagnosis
- Identify danger symptoms, referring when appropriate
- Manage these conditions using non-prescription medication
- Advise parents on lifestyle measures to help manage these conditions