The aim of this programme is to refresh your knowledge on how to manage medicines in a patient with renal disease.
At the end of the programme you should be able to:
- Identify people with renal impairment in practice
- Support safe and appropriate medicine management for people with renal impairment including symptomatic control
- Manage renal risk factors
- Discuss how changes in renal function affects the use of drugs
- Apply evidence-based medicine to the treatment of people with renal disease
- Understand how advanced level pharmacy practice for people with renal disease can be delivered