The Greener Primary Care Wales Framework and Award Scheme was launched on 8th June 2022. The webinar linked to the launch is available to view at:
https://primarycareone.nhs.wales/topics1/greener-primary-care/ (3rd video on the page)
- The Framework is for all 4 primary care contractors i.e General Practice, Community Pharmacy, Community Optometry and Community Dental. Within the framework there’s a series of actions: 30 generic actions, mainly non-clinical and then 4-5 setting specific actions. Each completed action earns 1 point.
- The Framework is open for evidence submission by 28th October 2022.
- A new cycle will then start early 2023.
- Practices will receive an award for the number of points achieved: Gold Award (24 points), Silver Award (17 points), Bronze award (8 points) and ‘Working towards’ (some actions completed).
- The Framework is free to sign up to.
- Please share the webinar link with your teams