This e-learning on Fitness to Practise has been developed in conjunction with the General Pharmaceutical Council and is designed to prove your knowledge and confidence in recognising and managing fitness to practise issues.
- After completing this programme you will be able to:
- Describe what the term ‘fitness to practise’ means
- Identify the means through which fitness to practise can be impaired
- Summarise the fitness to practice process
- Explain how a decision is reached and what sanctions can be imposed
- Understand the issues relating to the specific cases involving dishonesty and sexual misconduct
- Recognise the importance of duty of candour and what it means in practise