The aim of this programme is to equip healthcare professionals to deal with conditions related to the eyes, ears and oral health.
Following completion of this course you should be able to:
- Recognise and manage common eye conditions such as dry eyes and conjunctivitis
- Differentiate minor eye conditions from more serious eye conditions that will require referral
- Provide advice to patients on the management of ear wax and ear infections
- Recognise and manage common conditions of the mouth such as ulcers, dry mouth, oropharyngeal candidiasis and axial cheilitis
- Consider the differential diagnosis of these conditions
- Describe treatment options for sore throat and consider differential diagnosis