[accordion openfirst=true clicktoclose=true scroll=false]
[accordion-item title=”Overview” id=Overview state=open]
This course provides skills, knowledge and certiﬁcation by City & Guilds to pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to allow them to develop their role as a work based assessor.
The course will help to develop skills that will enable pharmacists and pharmacy technicians to assess learners completing NVQ based training programmes.
[accordion-item title=”Benefits” id=Benefits state=closed]
- Nationally recognised qualification certificated by City & Guilds
- Enhances pharmacist and pharmacy technician roles and skills to support development of the pharmacy team
[accordion-item title=”Eligibility” id=eligibility state=closed]
- Registered pharmacist or pharmacy technician with at least two year post registration experience
- Applicants must have access to at least two learners completing NVQ based training programmes with WCPPE
- Applicants must obtain endorsement from their supervising pharmacy manager
- Completion of online application form and interview process.
[accordion-item title=”Pre Course Preparation” id=precourse state=closed]
Before attending a two day face to face workshop, candidates must familiarise themselves with the NVQ standards that they will be assessing within their area of work.
[accordion-item title=”Course Structure” id=coursestructure state=closed]
Live interactive workshops with guest speakers
Attendance at two full days of activities and presentations.
Completion of an evidence based e-portfolio.